As far back as its beginning, the firm is broadly recognized as the pioneer in Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency practice in India.
Our exceptionally qualified, imaginative and experienced group incorporates legal counselors, sanctioned bookkeepers, MBAs, and Engineers. The firm comprehends that there are circumstances when a troubled business can be saved, restored or redesigned to improve esteem. The firm hence cooperates with customers, regardless of whether indebted individuals in default or leasers to recognize, to embrace and execute the best arrangement.
The association’s rebuilding and indebtedness group amplifies recuperation, ensure business or venture, save basic connections and limit benefits. In any case, on the off chance that a customer’s upset circumstance isn’t settled through a recuperation stage, at that point, we further work to plan procedures that can control the customers through the procedure of indebtedness.
The firm has taken care of issues over numerous businesses including media, diversion, transportation, assembling, vitality, and land. We have exhorted on the biggest and most complex restructurings, and pride ourselves on giving spearheading arrangements just as genuine business results.
To give consistent and coordinated help, the firm works intimately with masters in related practice territories including money, corporate, land, business, benefits, charge, condition, administrative, capital markets and prosecution. The firm additionally prompts defaulting organizations, moneylenders and speculators at all degrees of the capital structure just as corporates/executives, defaulting organizations, banks, bankruptcy officeholders/trustees and government establishments.
Our expertise covers legal and commercial advice on matters including:
- Contingency planning/ Pre Insolvency/ Distress Advisory;
- Negotiations with creditors for settlements and restructuring;
- Negotiations / Arrangements with creditors and members;
- Corporate Debt restructuring /Bi-lateral Debt restructuring with lenders;
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Studies;
- Distressed financing and re-schedules;
- Out-of-court restructurings and refinancing;
- Corporate Restructuring based on Mergers/ Demergers/ Hive off/Take over/Acquisitions;
- Financial Restructuring of Debts Reorganization through Strategic Debt Restructuring (SDR);
- Identifying strategic investors;
- Debt Acquisition through an Asset Reconstruction Companies/ NBFCs and devising an efficient and viable restructuring model;
- Credit bidding;
- Distressed debt trading;
- Insolvency filing requirements in BIFR / High Court etc.;
- Formal insolvency proceedings before the court;
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) including those under the Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFEASI);
- Enforcement of Security Interest;
- Financial Due Diligence;
- M&A in Distress;
- Portfolio Reviews;
- Liquidations/Winding up;
- Facility, Security and Credit Support Reviews for Lenders and Borrower Groups.