P&P Advocates case and contest’s training is one of the most established in the Country. The Founding Partner of the firm has assembled this training more than 42 years and because of her mastery and experience P&P is taking care of issues under the watchful eye of the courts, semi-legal specialists, and councils including the Supreme Court of India, Reserve Bank of India, Arbitral Tribunals, High Courts of different states, District Courts, Company Law Tribunals and Consumer Courts. Our common, criminal and administration case practice particularly in the courts of Delhi, has caused us to outperform any of the prosecution and debate goals law offices in Delhi and in India.
P&P’s Alternate Dispute Resolution practice is similarly significant and P&P has over a period been viewed as the go-to firm for intervention and intercession. P&P has the experience of dealing with multi-million dollar claims for its customers and has additionally helped its customers settle huge questions through intercession.
We have increased the notoriety of leading our training in a way that has been commended for its trustworthiness and regarded as one of the best case-law offices in India.
We regularly represent our clients before all Judicial & Quasi-Judicial Bodies. Following list is the epitome of our practicing areas, wherefore we have represented our clients:
- Supreme Court of India, High Courts & District Courts
- National /State Consumer Disputes Forum
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
- Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
- Central Information Commission (CIC)
- Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
- Telecom Dispute Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
- Real Estate Appellate Tribunal (REAT)
- National Green Tribunal (NGT)
- Motor Accidents Claims Tribunals (MACT)