Highly Respected Criminal Defense Attorneys
A law firm with the sole objective of providing customized solutions to our clients We Advise, We Represent ,We Collaborate in Trade, Investments,Legal matters for individuals and corporate At P&P Advisory, we improve our insight and administration contributions by combining practice and division gatherings, so as to build up a far-reaching comprehension of our customers’ organizations and markets. We center around connections, not arrangements, and we are viewed as entirely agreeable and available through and through of the progressive system.
The firm joins adaptability and responsiveness with pragmatic, inside and out understanding, so as to give lawful counsel that mirrors the business setting in which it is looked for. We structure close, useful and responsive working connections, and our own methodology guarantees coherence and clear correspondence.
Our clients have a place with different areas of business and industry and incorporate global enterprises, open division bodies, and business visionaries. We have a substantive worldwide nearness, and through our enormous system can give proactive and proficient support of our customers with global business.
Some of our more recent settlements include:
- $19 million settlement for a client whose vehicle was rear ended on the 10 FWY causing severe brain injury.
- $7 million settlement in which our client suffered severe brain injuries when their vehicle rear ended a truck parked on the side of the road with no reflectors.
- $6 million settlement in a car accident case where the insurance company failed to settle the claim in a timely manner.
- $4.75 million settlement in an auto accident case involving a dangerous public condition
- $1.25 million settlement in a car crash case for back injuries caused by a drunk driver who rear-ended our client’s vehicle
We Can Help You Address Any Legal Problem — Just Ask
We want to make sure you get your questions answered. Whatever your legal issue is — incredibly complex or common — we can help you address it, either with our own attorneys or through referral to highly qualified counsel.